Friday, August 17, 2012

Disneyworld Character Letters


Write a letter to a Disney character and get a letter back! So technically it worked however I was disappointed that Lana wrote a letter to Cinderella and got back a mass printed message postcard from Cinderella. I wasn't expecting an actual letter but I think Disney has enough money and employees to get some people in there doing princess signatures so it seems a little more authentic... here's the address in case we want to try again... however I think we'll just take an autograph book when we go and meet the characters in Disney World instead...

Walt Disney World Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Maybe if we choose to write a villain or newer character it would work better? Might have to try that out! PS - I would have gotten the photo with Lana but we were literally out the door on a weekend get-away trip and when we got home we had an allergic reaction to medication emergency room episode. Poor Lana has been covered in an itchy mess of a rash that I don't think she would want documented on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment